About This Company
Intelligent Technology. Better Future.
To drive technology breakthroughs that deliver on the promise of a sustainable future
We will push innovation to create intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the most challenging customer problems. Our employees are inspired each day to increase stakeholder value through high-quality and high-value products and services.
As a leading semiconductor manufacturer with over 80,000 different parts and a global supply chain onsemi serves tens of thousands of customers across hundreds of markets.
Through both acquisition and robust internal development, onsemi has achieved leadership positions in several markets and technologies that fuel its growth, including automotive, industrial, and cloud power. In 2021, to better reflect its broad technology portfolio, differentiated product lines, and market leadership, ON Semiconductor rebranded itself as onsemi.
Fairchild and Motorola served as the foundation for the technology industry that we know today. Almost every technology company currently in existence can trace its roots back to one of these pioneers. However, not only does onsemi combine the heritage of industry giants Motorola and Fairchild, but also Cherry Semiconductor, AMI Semiconductor, SANYO Semiconductor, Aptina Imaging Corporation, SensL Technologies and many others.
onsemi’s commitment to ethical, environmentally sustainable, and responsible business practices is unmatched, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are only a few of the latest awards that we have received for our efforts:
* World Finance awarded onsemi its Most Sustainable Company in 2020 and 2021 in the semiconductor industry.
* Ethisphere’s has recognized onsemi with World’s Most Ethical Companies® for six years in a row.
* In 2020, EcoVadis awarded onsemi with its highest level of recognition, platinum.
* In December of 2020, onsemi was named to Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the third year in a row.
* onsemi was recognized on Barron’s 100 “Most Sustainable Companies” for four years in a row.
* onsemi is a full member of the Responsible Business Alliance.