MECOP Connect (previously known as the MECOP Alumni Association) provides a conduit to keep thousands of interns, mentors, and supporters of MECOP connected to the program through a perpetual series of events for everyone involved. Consistent with MECOP's Mission to "enhance and expand an industry driven engineering cooperative program", MECOP Connect provides a venue to celebrate and collaborate outside of the structured process events. We are a growing community of dedicated professionals and together we are promoting professional knowledge and growth, the commitment to ethics, and the advancement and betterment of human welfare.
- Multiple in person networking opportunities every year
- Interact with members in person and online via events and online discussion forums
- Collaborate on fresh ideas to improve MECOP
- Build new connections from a common foundation
- View resumes posted by active members
- Post your resume for other members to review
- Post and view employment opportunities for MECOP Connect Members
- Access to a Newsletter
- Provide input and collaborate on new events
MECOP Connect hosts several events a year. Specific events will be posted in our events calendar available to members / students that have graduated the program. Event attendance may require additional fees at the door to assist with event costs.
Anyone wishing to join MECOP Connect must meet the following qualifications:
- Student must have graduated the program in good standing.
- Applicant must currently be or previously have been a participating member of a MECOP/CECOP member company / university. This includes but is not necessarily limited to:
- University Advisors and Representatives
- University Deans
- Company Mentors
- Company Program Representatives
- Company Executive Sponsors
Option 1: Apply with an Existing Account (recommended)
Click the link below. If you are not logged in you will be prompted to do so. Upon login, the system will check to see if you qualify for an account. The system will assess your qualification based on the criteria listed earlier. Upon verification your account will be authorized for membership.Apply using Existing Account
To qualify for an account, please fill out the application / recovery form by clicking on the button below. All requests will be reviewed by one of our staff members. Candidates will be considered based on the following qualifications:
- Applicant must meet the Student qualifications listed earlier.
- Applicant's provided information must be matched to a student on record.
Friends of MECOP:
- Applicant must meet the Friends of MECOP qualifications listed earlier.
- Applicant's provided information can be matched to an existing record for a company representative / mentor or university member.
- Validation, primarily users without existing records, may require additional verification with the company / university the applicant has specified as well as the Student Support Committee.
- In cases of companies that have not participated for more than 10 years, additional verification may be required through review by the Student Support Committee.