Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
· Publicly held (NASDAQ: MENT)
· Founded 1981, headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon
· Approximately 4,450 employees worldwide
· Revenue in last reported 12 months: about $850 million
· Over 70 offices worldwide