Marketers facilitate the exchange of goods, services, and ideas, which is fundamental to the success of all organizations. They work for all kinds of businesses, non-profit organizations, and government. Recent graduates of the marketing program have careers working for advertising agencies, market research firms, sports teams and leagues, government agencies financial services, consumer goods manufacturers, health care organizations, retail stores, and diverse service-oriented firms. Marketing positions have diverse titles and responsibilities that include: market analyst, marketing director, client-relations, professional sales, sales manager, merchandiser, product development manager, media director, and corporate communications manager.
Marketing Management interns gain experience building bridges between the organization and its customers and other important constituents. Through their internships, the student will develop strong communication abilities (speaking, writing, and listening), an analytical mind, creativity skills, and quantitative capabilities, all of which are critical to the success of the Marketing Manager.
MECOP currently accepts Marketing students from the following universities:
Internship Project Samples
- Collaborate marketing programs team to execute lead generation programs
- Assist in developing, launching and reporting on outbound email marketing
- Support marketing programs team with various projects related to sales lead generation programs
- Develop, plan and execute event promotions, including email and telemarketing
- Manage various database projects including uploads and contact analysis
Key Course Highlights
- Two-course sequence in Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- New-Product Development
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications