Oregon State University
Driven by our passion, OSU Engineering is fully committed to creating extraordinary engineers and research solutions to the world's most pressing problems, while fueling prosperity through innovation for Oregon and beyond.
Last year, the College graduated a record 766 engineers, grew research expenditures to a record $27.5 million (up $3.5 million from last year), delivered a list of research breakthroughs, and drove the formation of new companies based on OSU technology.
We have a great purpose and vision, the return on investment in your College is immeasurable, our impact on prosperity continues to gain momentum, and support of our effort is increasing at every step. Thanks for all you do for OSU Engineering. Together we are creating prosperity—in the broadest sense of that word—through innovation.
Disciplines Participating in MECOP/CECOP:
- Accounting (Acct)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Engineering (CpE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Construction Engineering Management (CEM)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Energy Systems Engineering (ESE)
- Env. Engineering - Chemical Treatment and Processing (OSU) (EnvE-CTP)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering (IME)
- Information Systems (IS)
- Marketing (Mkt)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Project Management (PrMgt)
- Surveying (Surv)