Applying to MECOP as a Student
Other Important Information & Considerations:
- Coursework Requirements
- Curriculum Plans
- Disciplines Involved in MECOP
- Insurance Coverage
- Loans & Scholarship Opportunities
- Make sure to follow all the instructions on the application form.
- Important: Preselect applications are by invitation only. Applicants who were not invited will be rejected automatically.
Note: High school preselects skip step one because they are screened before being invited to apply.
Once the application window closes, all applicants will be pre-screened by university advisors to determine if they qualify for the program. This primarily constitutes confirming that an applicant will be in pro-school prior to their first internship and meet GPA, coursework, and other academic requirements.
Once this process is completed you will receive an email stating if you were accepted for interview or denied.
All remaining applicants will be invited to interview with a panel of MECOP industry representatives. Details regarding when and where you will be interviewed will be posted at the link below as the data is made available. This page will also contain information pertaining to dress code and details regarding what will happen.
Interview schedule and general info - (Documents will be posted in the days prior to interviews)
Interview results will be emailed to you after all results for pro-school have come in. This is typically mid-July.
- For pre-selects, the interview results will be sent out approximately two weeks after interviews.
- Results for supplemental interviews vary depending on the time of year it is held. Details will be posted on the Interview schedule and general info page.